Friday, April 29, 2011

Christina Aguilera Introduces Her Son Max Liron To Boyfriend Matt Rutler

Things have taken a turn for the serious in the burgeoning romantic relationship between Christina Aguilera and her new boyfriend Matthew Rutler. As you may recall, the couple spent most of December traversing the globe together on a promo tour for Xtina‘s new film Burlesque. But this week, Xtina and Matt were spotted spending quality [...]

Despite plans to the contrary, I was NOT able to make my way down to San Diego, CA last night to see the amazing Dresden Dolls live in concert. Without going into the details that will likely enrage me again, I ran into a bit of car trouble last night and ended up staying here in LA instead. While I was very bummed that I missed the show, David went out of his way to cheer me up and make me feel better. And, boy, am I ready to say Goodbye to 2010.




For the most part, 2010 was a pretty OK year … there were a lot of good times and many bad times … but any year that you can enjoy from beginning to end is a good one in my book. As always, I’m thankful that I got to spend another year with David. We are going on 5 years together and we have never been better. I’m really looking forward to what 2011 has in store for us as a couple. I’m thankful that I got to spend time with my family & friends here in LA and back home in Detroit and I’m looking forward to more happy times ahead. I’m thankful that I got to spend another year writing this blog and I’m ready to make it bigger and better in the year to come. To be honest tho, I’m just ready to turn the page and jump feet first into a hopeful new year. I hope 2010 was a good one for you and that 2011 will be the BEST YEAR ever!




Dante Rossetti
Franz Marc
internet articles
Edwin Twombly
internet facts

No comments:

Post a Comment