Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Get Smoochy In NYC

Earlier this month there was a report going around that Twilight co-stars and rumored lovebirds Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart decided to end their relationship by going on a “a break”. Last night, R. Pattz and K. Stew looked to be very happily together as they celebrated the NYC premiere of his new film Water [...]

So … after our very LONG travel day Saturday and the lack of sleep we got upon our very late arrival here in NYC, yesterday turned out to be the laziest of days … and I mean la-zy. After work, I read for a bit … and then passed out. David and his sisters got out to enjoy the weather but, yeah, I was asleep for most of my Sunday. I did rally around dinner time so that we could all hang out for a bit on our first day in the city. David’s sister Eden suggested we go out for ice cream … and cupcakes … and doughnuts. Needless to say, that got me up and out of the house.




Eden took us to a place called Holey Cream which specializes in ice cream sandwiches made out of DOUGHNUTS and ice cream. I mean … DELISH. I stuffed my face on far too many sweets to share with all y’all and still keep my dignity … needless to say, doughnuts, cupcakes and ice cream all come together to make wonderful desserts :)


Yeah, that’s pretty much it. I read some more (I’m SO close to finishing the final Hunger Games book) and called it an early night.


Today, David and I are meeting up with some friends for dinner and drinks so … I’m really looking forward to that :) It’s supposed to rain here in in NYC tomorrow but, meh, I don’t mind. We’ve got a couple of Broadway shows on our calendar and I’m seeing PJ Harvey with my dear friend Irene on Wednesday so … it should be a great week :D




Avril Lavigne
Diana Princess Of Wales
The Wright Brothers
Helen Frankenthaler
Tom Hanks

No comments:

Post a Comment