Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Michelle Williams Opens Up About The Death Of Heath Ledger

It has been a couple of years since the world suffered the sad loss of the brilliant Heath Ledger and this week, for the first time ever, Michelle Williams (the mother of his only child) opens up on Nightline about his death. Michelle appeared on the show to discuss and promote her new film with [...]

I am happy to report that for the first time ever, David and I will be spending Xmas together. Yes, in the almost 5 years that we have been together, we have never been able to spend Xmas together because one or both of us jetted off across the country to be with our parents. Thru a series of circumstances, David decided to stay here in LA with me … and we are very much looking forward to spending our first Xmas together.




We spent part of our evening yesterday picking out decorations for the tiny little Xmas tree we bought. My hope is that we will buy special new ornaments for our tree as the years progress and as our trees get larger. To be honest, we aren’t planning anything lavish for our Xmas night together … but we are looking forward to spending some time celebrating the season as a couple ;)


Last night, I made my way out to the Troubadour in West Hollywood, CA to see the amazing trip hop artist Tricky in concert:




I’ve been a fan of Tricky for years and have seen him a few times before in concert. He did not disappoint. His gravelly voice was in fine form last night and the sold out house just loved every second he was on stage. Unfortch, he decided to keep the lights down real low so I wasn’t able to snap any photos … but the show was fantastic. Last night’s concert was my last show of 2010 … not a bad way to end a year of great shows, let me tell you.


Today … more Xmas prep … I wanna run out and get some stockings and candy canes … you know, the usual. I hope your Xmas prep is going well … since it’s the night before the night before Xmas, we are all running out of time ;)




Breaking news flash
longhorn stuff
Login
Loyer de Robien
latest facts

No comments:

Post a Comment